#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Sunday, December 03, 2017

Have a cup of cocoa



In my opinion there is nothing better for the soul at this time of year than a steaming cup of hot cocoa. I set up a cocoa bar in my kitchen so that I may enjoy it any time I want.  

Watch the sunrise at least once a year, put a lot of marshmallows in your hot chocolate, lie on your back and look at the stars, never buy a coffee table you can't put your feet on, never pass up a chance to jump on a trampoline, don't overlook life's small joys while searching for the big ones.  H? Jackson Brown




A little cup of cocoa,
I'm sending 'round your way.
I hope that you'll enjoy it,
on some cold and wintery day!

As you sip this cocoa,
it's warmth will warm your heart,
just light your friendship warmed up mine,
right from the very start.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.