#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Friday, December 01, 2017

It’s another Friday

These weeks just keep rolling by and it’s Friday once more which means it’s Literary Club day. This will be the only club day this month so we celebrated Christmas with a wonderful program of violin music by a professional lady from Buffalo who entertained us with some Christmas familiar tunes but also classical and  Irish music as well. The tea table was decorated with lit trees and the cookies were delicious.

This morning after coffee I took a quick ride over the hill to Olean NY where I took some books back to the library and got a bag more. Sometimes I can’t find anything good to read but right now I have so many I doubt I will read them all. I also went to BJ’s (it’s a local store like Sam’s Club) and got a free membership for three months. I don’t buy things in big quantities like I used to but I did pick up some meat. After that I went to Home Depot for some salt to put out on the courtyard and sidewalk. I needed a special kind because a few years ago I used the wrong kind and made a huge crack in the stamped concrete which my son had to fix in the summer.

Here is a little sneak peek at the living room.
IMG_8301IMG_8303

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.