#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY




Happy Valentine's day to all my few readers out there. Hope your day is filled with love. I have been blessed to have a life filled with love all my years. How lucky I am to have a husband who has been so supportive and encouraging and understanding. My sons have been steadfast in their support of me. My family has always been there for me throughout my joys and sorrows. My good friends have stood by me and I can count on them in my time of need and share my happiness with them. It is such a comfort to know that I have had love in my life.


Take time to thank your heart for beating,
Take time to hold your thoughts and stare into silence,
Take time to listen to the undercurrent of others,
Take time to close your eyes, wiggle your toes and feel the earth moving underneath you,
Take time to give it away freely,
and let someone get ahead of you.
Take time to turn the other cheek,
Take time to be your best self.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.