#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Sunday, February 10, 2008

What southern Women Know (that every woman should)

I found this little game on the web.
Here are the rules:
1. Pick up the nearest book (of at least 123 pages).
2. Open the book to a random page.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the next three sentences.

"It is obvious to me that other regions throughout the United States do not think as we do. I have noticed that when I do these little things for people outside the South, they are completely thrown off guard by the gesture because they don't understand. Sometimes they're suspicious and wonder what my hidden agenda might be. When a Southerner does something nice for you, there isn't a hidden agenda. It is simply a reflection of a considerate upbringing that compares with no other. "

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.