#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Tuesday, February 09, 2010

The Blahs

 028 032 8-28-2007 005  tablescape january 09 016
I guess that’s why they call them the blues”..sometimes the forces of nature combine and a blue day comes along. That would be today. Do you get the blues once in awhile? I haven’t had a day like this for awhile. But there is no sunshine, it’s February (my normal down in the dump time) and I just don’t have any ambition to anything today. I’m going to cover up and read a book and get through the day. Meanwhile I posted these pictures of the addition to realize how far we came when we added on a room to the back of our house. We enjoy being in the sunroom and having a place at the table for all our family and friends. Dreams can come true and this room is a dream realized. That’s enough to make me happy.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.