#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Bedroom Redo

bedroom new pictures 029 The bedroom is really coming together now that I am getting art work and accessories in the room. The curtains are hung and the tiebacks in place.




bedroom new pictures 009 To the right of the bed I hung this artwork. On the upper right is a watercolor painting I did inspired by my trip to France. The oil painting I acquired at a sale and to the right are pictures I took in France. 




I decided to use the birdhouses on the dresser.


bedroom new pictures 021


bedroom new pictures 016


bedroom new pictures 024

bedroom new pictures 012

Doesn’t this side of the room look barren now? Hmmm……

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.