#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Have you ever?

Have you ever noticed how things can be going along just fine and then…boom! A little cold virus sneaked up on me this week putting me down on the couch all day yesterday with a runny nose and chest congestion. Today with meds I’m feeling a little better but I’ve just lost two whole days.
    Today I felt good enough to continue the course I’m taking online to learn how to  make my photographs better using Photoshop Elements. Kim Klassen is a great teacher, showing videos of step by step lessons and then providing practice time. Here are a few of my creations from the course. 

apple tree kk

Speed Star 1.1512360  00

1 comment :

  1. Anonymous5:46 PM

    Way to Go Peggy:) That is so awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.