#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Sunday, May 10, 2009

happy mother’s day

It’s Mother’s Day Sunday. This Mother’s Day my sons didn’t get a chance to be home because they had just come up to help dad through his recovery. But they sent their best wishes. I am lucky to have such sons who are so grounded and have such good values. I am proud of both of them.                                                                                                             It’s been nine years since I lost my mother and I still miss her every day. My mom was a sweet person and I can still hear her voice in my head. I was so lucky to have the family that I had.  Now I have another mom, just when I needed her. Rose has been such a loving influence in my life. She is a darling lady and I think of her like a mom. Here are some pictures from our celebration last night. Charlotte, whom I love like a sister, went all out and made a fantastic celebratory meal….turkey dinner with all the trimmings. She is the most thoughtful person on the planet even to thinking about the mothers present and giving each of us a gift bag. Thanks Charlotte for all you do to make everything so special for us. IT was such a surprise that brother Jim from Georgia came to vismother's day 007mother's day 013 mother's day 016 mother's day 011  mother's day 009 mother's day 008 it. mother's day 010

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.