#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Thursday, August 06, 2009

A rather cool day (or “what else is new?”

Brrr….what a funny day! Sadie and I started out this morning with a walk at Pitt trail. She gets so excited in the morning when she sees that I am getting ready to go for a walk. Now that we have a halter for her she is much better behaved and doesn’t tug me along anymore. It gives her good exercise and me, too.
     It was warm this morning walking but this afternoon a cold front blew in with a little rain and some colder air. It has been typical of our summer in Bradford that we have one beautiful summer day followed by others that remind us more of fall coming.
      Don went up to Tim’s today to help him work on a boat motor. Naturally there were things wrong with it. Don is like Mr. Diagnosis when it comes to engines and motors and found some things that needed fixed. He even spent some time out in the garage and made a part to replace a broken one. Who does that these days? Most people just throw it away and buy a new part. But Don has the skill to create one just like the old one. He is very talented in a lot of areas and no one can beat him when it comes to mechanical ability.
      I spent part of the day cleaning and then reading. Tonight we are going out to dinner. We don’t often eat in Bradford since we aren’t too keen on the restaurants here. I’m not sure where we are going. We love to go to Applebee’s but I don’t want to go out of town tonight.
season summer for blog

1 comment :

  1. Peggy, you never seized to amaze me with your talent of Tablescaping.

    I finally took the time to check out your Blog and loving it all.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.