#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Thursday, October 08, 2009

It’s Thursday already!

I can’t believe  how fast the days go by. It’s Thursday already and time for the weekend. Every day this week has been so busy. I thought retirement would be a time of sitting around and reading but I find that my days are just full of things to do. I love my morning coffee group, lovely ladies who are a great support group for me. And each morning that the weather permits I get Sadie for a little walk.
      Then there are those household chores that just eat up my time…just like everyone else in the world housecleaning needs done on a regular basis. I must say that I love me house…even this afternoon I was reading the Victoria Bliss magazine (the Christmas issue) and thinking how I would like to decorate for Christmas. I know, I know, it’s way too soon, but that’s where my mind went.
victoria fall pic
This is a fall pic from the magazine.

Today Don is extremely busy. He is getting everything out of his boat and put away for winter. He puts his boat into storage for the winter. Then he is going through some of his old coins. He used to be quite a coin collector when we were first married and now that he has a spot at the Salamanca Antique Mall he is sorting and deciding what coins he will part with and how much they are worth. Not only that, but he is up in back of our house cutting up the wood that once was our deck to use in building a hunting camp with one of his buddies from Knox, PA. 
   Just an update on Sadie. Don fixed the fence so that she can no longer escape . Her behavior toward me has changed since I tend to not give her so much attention and not baby her so. I’m trying to be the leader of the pack now. She seems to be responding.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.