#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

The Karrasch Cafe

Today was the girls lunch at my house. I had a surprise for the girls when they got here. It was a participatory feast. I handed each girl an apron and had them help make the lunch. Yrsa was in charge of making Angels in Heaven an angel food pasta dish with pine nuts, spinach, bacon, sun dried tomatoes, olive oil, and Parmesan cheese. Kay made the salad with mixed baby greens, strawberries, mandarin oranges, mixed dried berries, with warm Poppyseed dressing served with Parmesan round crisps. Linda’s job was the Sausage Wellington made with crescent dough wrapped around sausage and cream cheese with sesame seeds on top. It was a full meal along with multigrain artisan bread, honey butter and a pumpkin layered mousse. We had a great time…even Sadie who finally settled down.
luncheon 031 The table was set with the dishes that the girls gave me for my birthday.
luncheon 019 I gave each of the girls a baking mix (blueberry, pumpkin or cranberry muffin), a kitchen towel and small utensil.
luncheon 022 luncheon 020 luncheon 021 luncheon 025 luncheon 028
luncheon 027

1 comment :

  1. You have no idea how much fun that was to be a part of this fabulous luncheon. It was divine! I even made the salad that you made for us, Delish!!!

    Thank you ever so much for doing such wonderful things for us to enjoy:)

    You are truly amazing:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.