#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Friday, July 09, 2010

Not before, not after….but during



What’s this you say? Yep, I know it’s a mess. I forgot to take a before picture but rain out between the raindrops to take this “during” shot. I’ve been wanting to do something with this ….ah-hem…usually nice looking area by my back door. This summer it got waaaaay overgrown and I couldn’t stand it one more day so I went out this morning in the heat to pull weeds. Don joined me with his electric trimmer and shaped up the bushes and trimmed the quick growing trumpet vine that threatened to bar my back door. We didn’t get it cleaned up right away because a quick moving, large droplet rain doused the area. My next task is to go and get some mulch while Don is cleaning up the droppings. He had already removed the old picket fence, bought a replacement and painted it. It is just waiting for us to finish.  I am more convinced by the minute that I need to hire a gardener soon!






working outside 005   working outside 003

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.