#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Wednesday, July 07, 2010

WHAT DO YOU DO WHEN IT’S HOT?


Whew! What do you do these hot days to cool off? We are experiencing a wave of heat, the likes we haven’t seen in quite a while. It’s into the nineties day after day. Luckily, we have one room that has a window air conditioner which keeps us cool. It doesn’t even cool down at night and I find if I keep the bedroom windows closed and let the ceiling fan blow on me at night that it is tolerable sleeping.
   Today I went to water aerobics and that water felt wonderful. I sometimes have to talk myself into going, since I am not the exercise type, but once I get there I love it. Since it’s so hot today I don’t plan on doing any more than catching up on my reading. Don is keeping busy painting the breezeway gate.
(with Sadie keeping a close watch)

painting 007

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.