#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Monday, July 18, 2011

It’s hot, hot, hot

I

It's another hot day. It was ninety in the shade this afternoon so I did indoor chores like laundry, etc. I did cook a roast in my little cooker. I use it a lot when the weather is like this so I don't have to heat up the whole oven. Don got fresh corn and yellow squash and we enjoyed a summer meal.
    I am getting in a lot of reading time. It's been quite a while since I've done this much reading. I read a whole novel this afternoon about an elderly woman and her life. It didn't seem to have a point. I kept waiting for a conflict, or event to be resolved, but her life just went on. Much like reality I think.
     Now I'm reading Patterson's Toys.

WATERFALL AUG09 pencil sketch

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.