#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Monday, August 29, 2011

Home again

Please ignore the previous post. I was in Tennessee and thought I could post using the old system which obviously didn’t work. Today is Monday and we are back home again after visiting my grandchildren and celebrating Sara’s first birthday. Pictures will follow when I get some time to edit them. Don bought me a new camera for my birthday and I got carried away and took over 300 photos. Whoops!
  One of the things we did was take Sara to get a pair of shoes. She is just beginning to walk and thinks she is so big! She also discovered her image in the mirror. Sara's Nana Ginger was there too to see baby get her first pair of shoes.
sara's first birthday 8.11 011 sara's first birthday 8.11 004 sara's first birthday 8.11 010

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.