#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Tuesday, December 19, 2017

It’s the little things

IMG_8376

A few little touches make Christmas decorating fun. I’ve begun a love affair with sheep. It started when I passed a herd of sheep in a pasture by my son’s house. It was a bucolic scene and I stopped to take a picture. Eventually I used that picture to paint in my art class. Then I found a little sheep and stood him by the painting. Ever since then I have been on the lookout for sheep to add to my collection of one. On my recent trip to Virginia I found this little darling.
IMG_8370
I set him in the kitchen..isn’t he darling?
IMG_8374
Another late addition to the Christmas scene is this banner from the Hot spot at Target. If you are not familiar it’s right at the doors of the store and has all kinds of items for $!, $3, or $5. They have the cutest things and i thought this banner was adorable.
IMG_8366IMG_8367
Here’s a little sparkle on the baker’s rack and shiny silver in the sunroom.


IMG_8369IMG_8363
Tonight I’m entertaining my giggle Girl’s group with a party. The napkins and plates are Michele from Tuesday Morning.
IMG_8361
And of course, the tree.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.