#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Sunday, June 28, 2020

Gilbert Reservior


My friend Sandy and I had a little adventure every day we walk around the Marilla Reservior first thing in the morning.  Nearby is a road which leads to a larger resevior named Gilbert. Even though I have lived in Bradford all my life I have never been there. 

It is at least three times bigger than Marilla. We walked down to the dam and crossed it. 

In the center of the dam was a building with a plaque which stated that it had been built in 1913. 

It was such a lovely day and a great discovery. 









1 comment :

  1. I'm glad that you visited Gilbert Reservoir, Peggy. Isn't it funny how we sometimes never go to see the things nearby. We always think, "One day," and the days race by.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.