#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Sunday, June 07, 2020

Walking the dogs


Meet Andy Rooney, (the Schnauzer/poodle) and Maggie, (the greyhound). They belong to my friend Sandy. Every morning Sandy and I have been walking. It’s great to get out in the morning before it gets hot and walk about a mile. Two times a week we take her dogs with us. She was having trouble walking Maggie since she would pull and tug and managing two dogs was hard for her. Someone gave her a harness to try and once Maggie gets that harness on she is as tame as a mouse and walks without pulling. I walk Andy and he prances along so jauntily. I love walking him.

1 comment :

  1. Good for you, Peggy! How nice to have a friend to walk with.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.