#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Thursday, November 26, 2020

Happy thanksgiving

First let me apologize. I haven’t been blogging for a while. After keeping up this blog since 2006 I found myself with not a lot to say. Covid has kept me in and my routine is similar every day. I do ordinary things which aren’t that interesting to blog about. 

I am so fortunate to have my family with me this Thanksgiving. Ryan and his family all tested negative and came up last Saturday. We have spent the week just staying at the house keeping ourselves busy baking and playing games. Chris and Wendy will be joining us today. 
The turkey is in the roaster and we are looking forward to a happy Thanksgiving feast. 

Ryan and Sara spent some time watercoloring. 





1 comment :

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.