#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Thursday, August 12, 2021

Pay attention

“Pay attention.  Be astonished.  Tell about it.”
       —-Mary Oliver

“To discover the divine, we must see the ordinary with new eyes of appreciation.  The sacred is found in the seemingly mundane”

Something that sparkles....




As seen through the eyes of someone else....



Something you can only find in this season...



Something that touches your skin...



Something where it is dark....



The face that greets you in the morning....



Words...



On your kitchen table...



Something that you only notice in silence...





3 comments :

  1. What a lovely post, Peggy! Something you notice only in silence is beautiful ~ I can hear that soothing, tinkling water. And i love your face photo. I'm suffering from nail envy, because my nails are weak and I can't put polish on them. Yours are so pretty! I love your header. You have an amazing talent for creating beautiful spaces large and small; and, this one is gorgeous! Thanks for visiting. I'm sorry that I haven't gotten to your blog until now. I'm barely keeping my head above water. Hugs to you and Don!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Peggy! I've been thinking about you and Don, especially with the havoc Ida has wreaked. I'm quite certain you are out of the dangerous part of your state, but perhaps some of your family members aren't. I hope you, Don, and your family are all right. It is heartbreaking to think of all the destruction and loss of life. This is a challenging time for our country. Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great shots!! You’re still experimenting and they looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.