#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Sunday, December 26, 2021

Merry Christmas 2021

Merry Christmas my friends. I apologize for not posting a lot this past year. Covid has affected a lot of our lives and my blog has been one of the casualties.  My life has slowed down and I haven’t felt much like blogging. Even our Christmas was very quiet with just Chris and Wendy coming up for the weekend. Chris even commented that I didn’t even take a picture of the lovely spread that I put out for Christmas Eve.  Wish  you could have seen it. 
   
A neat tissue holder that looks like books. 


Wendy loves cats and puzzles. 


Don with his favorite...malted milk balls. 

I had a nice surprise from Don. Chris brought us an electric player piano a few months ago but out old piano bench was not high enough for me to play comfortably. So Don gave me an adjustable bench seat. Now I will really enjoy playing.  I hope to do more of that this new year. In fact I want to make more time for painting too. And reading. I think I might enjoy this quiet winter. 

I hope you will have a safe and healthy new year and we will defeat this Covid once and for all. 





3 comments :

  1. Hello Peggy, I opened to your page this morning and had to get up and get busy, came back once again to find out more about your player piano--what a super gift! How is your grandson doing now? He must be a very brave young man and I hope his arm heals perfectly. I must go back and write down the Helena Bonham Carter quote, had it once and loved it so but lost it. I did write down the Collage of Life blog--or was it an IG account? She sounds like someone I'd love to follow too. Our Christmas was quiet and simple too but we were able to have 14 of our family here one night and I was in heaven with all them around while still missing more who live out of state. I'm taking a few days to rest up from Christmas and once again attempting to visit my blog friends, deciding that the only way I can do it is to take my time and enjoy each one even if it means I only visit one or two a day. Everything is slow motion for me now so I might as well embrace it. A very safe and happy new year to you and Don!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PG SLOT โบนัส ที่ดีที่สุด ให้ทุกคนที่เป็น สมาชิกกับเราได้ลุ่นโบนัสพิเศษ สล็อต เริ่มหมุน มุนกงล้อได้ลุ้นรับโบนัส พิเศษได้แล้ววันนี้

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:28 PM

    ♥️♥️♥️

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.