#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Monday, February 21, 2022

Something new


Chris and Wendy. I sited this weekend. I loved having the company because it’s been so quiet here. We have to be careful Don doesn’t get Covid so we stay home a lot. Chris electrified and put up a chandelier above my dining room table. A light there has been needed for so long. He also put it on a dimmer which will make it so nice for parties. While he was home he also did a few other chores for me. It is so nice to have some help.  

3 comments :

  1. It looks very nice there, Peggy! I love it when our adult children come see us and they're so good about asking if I need help with something. Our oldest son recently saved us a big plumber's bill by replacing something or other in a toilet. I'd rather have that kind of gift than flowers from a florist!

    ReplyDelete
  2. pg slot ฝาก 9 รับ 100 เกมบนโทรศัพท์มือถือ ดาวน์โหลด เป็นค่ายเกมสำหรับการเล่นสล็อตออนไลน์ ที่มาแรงแบบหยุดไม่อยู่กันอย่างยิ่งจริงๆ สล็อต ในขณะนี้จำต้องบอกเลยว่าไม่มีอะไรมาหยุดค่ายเกมนี้ได้เลย

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:26 PM

    Thank God for your Family!! You are truly Blessed♥️

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.