#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Monday, February 13, 2023

Like a flower

I feel like these flowers. There is a big beautiful sunflower reaching for the sun. This is the me that wants to shine, the happy me for the world to see.  The crumbled sunflower is the me inside who is full of hurt that I won’t recognize. Withdrawn and sad.  The dying roses represent my lost love who will never hold me in his arms again. Never talk to me and tell me words I want to hear. Grief is real and is expressed in a lot of ways. 



3 comments :

  1. I am glad to see you writing, even this achingly sad post. From knowing you through past years of blogging I feel like the writing itself will help you process through your grief. Peggy, I can't help but think of our dear friend Tammy, how she would have understood what you're going through. I miss her every day. Some days I'm so sorry she's not here to "talk" to and other days I'm glad that her sensitive heart is not here to bear the world's sorrows that she tried so hard to bear.

    I hope you will continue to share here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:54 PM

    Peggy, Your write so movingly. I have tears in my eyes. I have no words except I am sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:18 PM

    I love you Peggy♥️ My arms are around you…

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.