#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Sunday, March 17, 2024

Resuming



Isn’t this amazing. My oldest grandson Dan and his wife Gretchen are having so many adventures worldwide. This time on a glacier in Argentina. I am so happy that they have chosen to live life to the fullest. Dan has gone from a shy teenager to hang gliding, hiking, and traveling all over the world. 

I love to travel but being from a very small town it was not part of my early life. Each summer we would travel from Pennsylvania to Georgia to visit relatives. We took our kids to various out of state amusement parks. I never traveled much until my Danish friend asked me to go to see her relatives. After that I went to France and Germany with my sister and Provence With my friend. There is nothing I like better than seeing new things and having adventures. 

My oldest son Chris is a homebody but through work he has traveled to Switzerland five times, Germany and China. But he would have rather stayed right at home. 

Do you like to travel?  What’s the most interesting place you’ve been?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.