#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

how Sweet it is!



Here are some pictures of Sean and me. Right now he's down for a morning nap. It is so wonderful to be here with him and share in caring for him when he is this little. He's such a good baby, hardly ever fusses except when he's wet or hungry. He loves to be talked to and watches you with such intensity. He tries to mimic you by opening his mouth and moving his tongue around like he knows somehow that the words must come out of there. He does make little sounds which are so dear. And he has a beginning of smile to let you know how happy he is to be talked to.
Yesterday I went for a walk down by the river on the paved path. I'll try to take my camera next time and get some shots of how lovely it is. The weather is about 76 degrees and very pleasant. I did check out the pottery yesterday but really didn't find anything of interest there except a few summer candles that I bought for all the girls who will be at the lake this weekend. ryan and Jenny will be able to go after all. Diane and Linda will get to see the baby and I'll get to see Josh's Jackson. what fun!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.