#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Monday, May 19, 2008

Questions

1. Where is your cell phone? .............. purse
2. Your significant other?.......................Don
. Your hair? ............................................fine and red, flyaway from my walk
4. Your mother? ......................................Passed away 8 years ago, I still miss her
5. Your father?..........................................same
6. Your favorite thing?.............................seeing pretty things at gift stores
7. Your dream last night?......................can't remember
8. Your favorite drink? ............................peach tea
9. Your dream/goal?................................to have more energy and better health
10. The room you're in?.........................Ryan's second bedroom
.11. Your ex?...............................................none
12. Your fear?............................................having a stroke and laying in a bed unable to communicate, but still able to think
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years?........still traveling and enjoying my life
14. Where were you last night?..............in Tennessee
15. What you're not?................................dishonest
16. Muffins?...............................................haven't had one in years, but love al kinds
17. One of your wish list items?.............landscaping for my bank
18. Where you grew up?..........................Bradford, PA
19. The last thing you did?.......................went for a walk along the river
20. What are you wearing?......................a white hat to keep the sun off
21. Your TV?..............................................We have four and I don't even know what kind they are
22. Your pets?...........................................Top Gun, the cat
23. Your computer? ................................very enjoyable since we got a faster line
24. Your life?.............................................my family and friends
25. Your mood?........................................optimistic
26. Missing someone?............................my special hubby
27. Your car?..............................................a vam that I love
28. Something you're not wearing?.......a bikini, and never will LOL
29. Favorite Store?....................................Hobby Lobby
30. Your summer?....................................hot
31. Like(love) someone?...................................Don
32. Your favorite color?............................ green
33. Last time you laughed?.....................when I told someone about my disaster in the kitchen making strawberry pies
34. Last time you cried?...........................months

more questions:

Accent: Yes...if you listen, you will hear Pennsylvania .
Breakfast or no breakfast: Yes, definitely, but only a little
Chore I don’t care for:for some reason I hate using the sweeper
Dog or Cat: have a cat, want a dog
Essential Electronics: my computer and my camera
Favorite Cologne: knowing by Estee LauderGold or Silver: Gold.
Handbag I carry most often: I change them like I change my mind
Insomnia: Not if I get to bed at ten
Job Title: Hmmm, maker of good times (at least that's what I'd like to be called).
Kids: grown.
Living Arrangements: small town with hubbyhomestead that belonged to DH's grandparents.
Most Admirable Trait: Loyalty.
Naughtiest Childhood Behavior: not coming when called, being out with buddies
Overnight hospital stays: for children and a few surgeries
Phobias: don't want to be in really large crowds wating in line at a concert
Quote: Do not follow a path, Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.
Reason to smile: Hearing the laughter of my children and grandchildren. :o)
Siblings: two younger sisteres
Time I wake up: Somewhere between 6 and 7 most days.
Unusual Talent or Skill: Anything having to do with art. Unusual? Hmmm...not sure about that.
Vegetable I Refuse to Eat: mushrooms
Worst Habit: constant eating
X-rays: Yes.
Yummy Stuff: Love Italian food...garlic and basil....and cookies!
Zoo Animal I Like Most: giraffe, they have a great lookout on life, so high and away from all the mundane

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.