#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

American Idol


David Cook won American Idol..what a surprise. I was sure David Archuleta would get it since he has such a sweet voice. But either way they both will do well in their careers. Tuesday night just won't seem the same without Idol to watch.
We had a fun day in Knoxville and didn't get home until eight o'clock. First we went to the dr and everything checked out ok for Jenny. Then Baby R us was really fun and I bought Sean some clothes , bottles and formula which they can always use. Then we had a quick stop at hobby Lobby but I didn't really need anything there..lots of pretty things though. A stop at Kohl's was next and I bought Jenny and Ryan some clothes. It is fun to be able to spoil them while I'm here. The baby was excellent. He is such a good boy and never cries hard just fusses a little when he is either hungry, burpy or needs a change. What a kid! I'm loving him so much.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.