#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

SOMETIMES A GIRL GETS LUCKY


Today Don has on his “appliance repairman” hat as he fixes our refrigerator. I’ve noticed for about a week that water has been dripping from the freezer into the bottom of the refrigerator. Don took out all the food and saw that a hose was frozen shut. He thawed it out and cleaned out the whole refrigerator.
    Have I mentioned how lucky I am to have such a talented husband. He has such a great knowledge of how to fix things around the house. He’s an electrician, plumber, car mechanic, landscaper, and the list goes on and on. Not everyone can have their own handyman. How lucky am I?

fixing the fridge 007

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.