#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Monday, June 21, 2010

One of those days

My, it’s been one of those days. I started out with very good intentions. I took Sadie for a walk on the trail and then intended to go to water aerobics after coffee with the girls. An emergency call from my girlfriend sent me taking her to the vet with her very sick dog. Then I planned to do some cleaning around the house and…oops…my jaw (read tooth) started hurting and I had to take Ibuprophen and lay down for awhile. Then I made some phone calls arranging our next Red Hat outing. And then I spent time (read frustrating!) trying to get my printer to work…finally successful. Sadie is discovering that she can pull the fence out at the bottom so we’ll have to do something about that before she does her Houdini act again. My day has just been a mish-mash. I hope it was better at your house. LOL                                                      This statue in Savannah shows a girl who waved hello and goodbye to all those men who went to sea. What a job!


charleston and savannah 186

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.