#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Thursday, June 24, 2010

A little of nothing


Just a little relaxing day today. After the humidity and heat of yesterday the 70 degree temperatures were welcomed. Even Sadie took it easy and laid around. I spent a lot of time on the computer today. Just like the old days of winter I seem to have a lot to do. I wanted to download my vacation pictures to disks to send to my sisters. Then I ripped a Cd Linda sent me and burned it on my Walkman. I worked a little on changing up the music on my blog. Don is busy painting new pickets for our fence (see picture..LOL) I made a delicious beef stew for dinner. Just one of those days. The summer is passing by so fast. Next weekend is the fourth of July already. We don’t have any plans. Chris will be here and will go fishing with his dad. Love these days!





pencil sketch garden

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.