#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Friday, June 11, 2010

I’m back from vacation

Please forgive me, dear reader, for not blogging in so long, but I’ve been on vacation.
   I’m still not fully recovered from all the walking and sightseeing and I have to put my life back together after the trip, but here are a few pictures to whet your appetite.
 
THINGS YOU DON’T FIND IN BRADFORD…OR “WHY I TRAVEL”

charleston and savannah 190
COBBLESTONE STREETS


charleston and savannah 182
BEAUTIFUL FOUNTAINS


charleston and savannah 166 
LIVE OAK TREES FULL OF SPANISH MOSS

charleston and savannah 162
AGAPANTHUS, MY FAVORITE FLOWER


 charleston and savannah 091
PALMETTO PALM TREES


charleston and savannah 027
QUIET COURTYARDS


charleston and savannah 022
GREAT RESTAURANTS


charleston and savannah 100
AND SO MUCH MORE…STAY TUNED FOR THE WHOLE STORY LATER.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.