#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Saturday, August 19, 2006

FOUR THINGS


Things you may not have known about me.....
A) Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Teaching
2. College library
3. babysitting
4. bookeeper at a pharmacy

B) Four movies I would watch over and over:1. American Graffiti
2. Four seasons3. Somewhere in Time
4. The Sixth Sense

C) Four places I have lived:1. Bradford, PA2. Savannah, Georgia
3. elberton, Georgia4. DuBois, Pa

D) Four TV shows I love to watch:1. Everwood2. Oprah3. Anything on Home and Garden
4. West Wing (how I"ll miss it!)

E) Four places I have been on vacation:1. Paris
2. The south of France, Provence
3. Denmark 4. Cape Cod
F) Four places I visit on the Internet:1. Wish Jar Journal
2. lately, anything involving digital scrapbooking
3. amazon
4. decorating magazines & articles
G) Four of my favorite foods:1. lately, anything at Panera bread
2. pasta
3. chocolate
4. picnic foods

H) Four places where I would rather be right now:1. dining with friends in Provence
2. a family vacation in Florida
3. at a great Broadway play
4. Sitting around a campfire with grandkids

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.