#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Here's what I like to daydream about

Here's a little daydreaming activity. What would I like to do just for fun. Ideas without censorship.
Become an artist, paint, draw, use color, paint outdoors, frame my artwork.
Be a photographer. Use the digital camera and photo programs to enhance my work.
Float down a river in an inner tube.
Go to New England, Martha's Vineyard, Nantucket.
Take more time to listen to music and play the piano and keyboard.
Get in the car and start driving...destination unknown. Just go for a few days without plans and stop whenever the mood hits and stay as long as I care to.
Take a fantastic vacation with my husband, just the two of us alone.
Walk on the beach in the early morning.
Visit a large library and spend all day looking at decorating books.
Do something passionately..enjoying myself totally.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.