#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Monday, April 28, 2008

An April Weekend


When we arrived home from Boiling Springs we saw bear tracks in our driveway again. This time the tracks were much bigger and went straight to the bird feeder. We haven't fed the birds since the last time the bear was here and pushed over the thick pipes holding the finch feeders and the large bird feeder. I'm getting a little afraid to be outside after dark!
This is a Bloodlove Japanese maple tree I bought over the weekend. I plan to put it at the top of the bank so I can see it out the back window. It is a slow growing tree so it won't be very big, but I love the shape of the branches and the color of the leaves.
Here is a shot of the daffodills. They popped out while I was gone. The little blue grape hyacinths are so delicate.

I couldn't resist buying herbs at Ashcombe's. I also bought two containers at Michaels to put them in since it will be a month until I'll be able to put them outside.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.