#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Bear Pictures




Here are the pictures to go with the last post...tracks and additional picket fence damage. I don't know what we are going to do about him! I've been very busy outside and haven't had time to take pictures or post lately. I've been weeding and trying to get ready for spring. We've waited a long time for these nice days and I want to be outside to enjoy them now. I think I'll grill out some pork chops tonight for dinner. I marinaded them with some seasonings, and they smell great. Don went fishing today. he deserves it . For the last few days he has been getting the lawn raked, picking up branches and doing those pesky lawn chores that you need to do after winter is over.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.