#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Monday, April 21, 2008

The "Surprise" Dinner

On Thursday last week Don went fishing and I decided to have two of my closest friends over for dinner. I made this little arrangement with one of the few daffodils that had bloomed already. I got the pottery holder with a frog in the middle from a craft show at Letchworth Park last fall. I set the table with my new black modern dinnerware. I know, it isn't like me at all is it? But I love it and the price was right..free. It was a gift from a friend of a friend who was weeding out.

This is the menu for the evening. It was a gorgeous and unusually warm night for April and we grilled and ate out on the breezeway while we listened to the xm radio tuned to "Escape" a channel with relaxing instumental music.



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.