#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Friday, September 19, 2008

Blogging from Tennessee

I'm having a ball with Sean. Today I got to watch him while Jenny and Ryan worked. I gave him a bath in the morning and we played all day. Last night we went to the Red Lobster for dinner and tonight we are going to a Japanese Steak House where they prepare the food right in front of you. I'm taking pics but haven't had a chance to download them yet. Tomorrow Jenny and i are going to see her new house and shop in Knoxville.


1 comment :

  1. Anonymous8:53 PM

    Hi, Peggy. Just checked your blog and there is an update! That must mean you babysat today, and you had time while Sean was napping. Hope you and Don are enjoying yourselves. Give Sean a kiss from the 2 coffee ladies!!!! Lisa and me!!!! Did you count how many references to food were in the autumn list????? I need HELP!!!!!! See you soon. Love, Joan

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.