#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Friday, September 26, 2008

What a busy fall!



I must say I haven't been keeping up this blog lately. With the advent of fall my nesting instincts are taking over and there are so many chores to do around the house I've been busy. It seems everywhere I look there is something out of place that needs tending to. By the time I get home from workout and coffee and errands my morning is spent. I guess I should prioritize better. Or add a few hours to the day. Anyway, here are a few pictures of Ryan and Jenny's new house. It is a ranch house with a big fenced in back yard. It's only ten years old and layed out so well on the inside with the master suite on one side and two bedrooms and bath on the other. It has a workshop/ room in the basement for Ryan to do his projects.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.