#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Ch-ch-ch-changes





I have decided that my life is in constant flux. As much as I like decorating it seems that I never get it done. I keep changing. It might be just seasonal decorations I'm putting up or at other times I change my whole decor. Above is a picture of the new material for kitchen curtains. The floral will be the valance and the heavier check, the tiers.(they look pink in the picture but they are green,rust and tan. I've been looking for some fabric to match the new cinnamon colored walls. I am not a seamstress by any stretch of the imagination, but I think I can sew a straight line and make these curtains. I just have to find the time.

Today I went up in the attic to bring down the rest of my fall decorations and sort through them to decide what I can let go of and take to Linda's sale in a few weeks. Letting go is hard for me, but I need to do it. Especially letting go of country items I know I'll never use again. It took me hours of sorting, purging and cleaning up afterwards but I feel it is a beginning. I'm trying to keep only the items that I will use. I used the scarecrow and some of the other fall things down at my lightpole.







No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.