#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

25 DAYS OF SIMPLE PLEASURES


Simple pleasures...how they seem to just slip by us. From now until Christmas I want to take time each day to enjoy those wonderful moments that are so simple but fill my life with joy. Day one: Today's simple pleasure is getting ready for Thanksgiving. As I put the dishes on the table (my Mikasa harvest plates), place the rust colored cloth napkings in the fruited napkin rings, and fill a wooden dish with nuts to crack I am reminded that I get such joy from having a nice table to sit down to. My mother always made an occasion special by using the best china and putting a centerpiece on the table. As I arranged flowers for table I'm grateful that I am able to enjoy this holiday with my family.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.