#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Sunday, November 16, 2008


"Lesson of life taught me to let go off the people who cannot treat you right, don't bother to waste time pleasing them and hold on to those who love you back because they are the ones who are much worth of your time..of your love." Just a little advice I found on the web today.

I didn't realize how much I work on the computer until today when it decided to crash! All of a sudden it started shutting itself down. Now I don't think about that too much because this computer with Vista seems to have a mind of its own. Sometimes the Windows does an update and downloads and then restarts itself. But today it wouldn't start back up. A window came on and asked me if I wanted to run a startup fix program...which of course I did. If my computer suggests something to me..I listen. So the program started trying to fix the computer so it would start and after 15 minutes a window came on and told me it couldn't fix itself. So what' s a girl to do? I just shut it down and tried to retstart it. And guess what? It did. But then my Mcaffe security program claimed that my computer wasn't protected anymore and i needed to download a new Mcaffee. Before I could start to do that, the computer took over and started the download all by itself. Then windows decided to update and download and restart the computer all by itself. I'm telling you..I felt like my computer was possessed!! It all worked out in the end. It came back on and has worked ok since. Whew! Dodged a bullet on that one. My very favorite saying about comptuers is: "Computers are wonderful.........when they work!"


Anyway, I found out that I will not be going to Don's family's for Thanksgiving so I will have it right here in my own home. It will be nice since I haven't done that in many years. So I need to start planning.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.