#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Saturday, November 22, 2008





IT's time to prepare for Thanksgiving. This will be the first dinner I have made for the family in a long time. All of our adult lives we have gone to both Don's family's house and my parent's home for Thanksgiving. Then we went to Don's stepmother's home for the last five years. But this year my family is coming home and I will be making dinner. I'm so happy that the family will be here. Today I started house cleaning and the Christmas decorations are up. Tomorrow I'll start baking the nut, pumpkin and date breads and plan the meal. Monday I'll buy all the groceries and get prepared. I want to make the day special for everyone.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.