#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Monday, November 29, 2010

Just a little Christmas, right this very minute!

christmas at home sunroom 043 The sunroom is completely decorated. I’ve really enjoyed decorating the new hutch.
christmas at home sunroom 027
I love the shape of these mugs given to me by my sister Linda.
christmas at home sunroom 029
Last year I made a few of these glass blocks for gifts.
christmas at home sunroom 030
Sister Diane gave me this white soup tureen.
christmas at home sunroom 025

christmas at home sunroom 053
My theme this year is a garden Christmas. I decorated the baker’s rack with white and green and the photo of my mom and dad kissing.
christmas at home sunroom 057
christmas at home sunroom 055

The wreaths are hung at the French doors.
christmas at home sunroom 061 
I added lime green napkins to the table.

christmas at home sunroom 046

christmas at home sunroom 034
All ready for company..won’t you join me?






1 comment :

  1. Anonymous2:03 PM

    Sure! When:) Your Christmas in the home is breathtaking!

    I hear that you are a bit under the weather:( Take care of yourself and get well.

    All is well here and enjoying the moments of home again:)

    I am so happy that you had a wonderful Thanksgiving.


    Love you:)
    Linda Lou

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.