#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Monday, October 29, 2012

For all of you out there

For all those reading this blog, I wish you all the best life has to offer. As I write this blog I do not think about my readers. This is my own journal. Just a slice of my life and thoughts on a daily basis. There are a few faithful friends who read and comment on my posts. I love to read the comments and feel like my friends are near. Then I look on my flag map and see that there are others, even from other countries, who are reading my journal. I do not know you. I don’t even know how you came to finding my blog or reading it. But you are welcome. But still I am curious. If you are reading this could you please take one moment to comment at the bottom of this post. Please tell me where you are from and how you found my blog. And why do you read it? I am so curious. I have had 955 lookers since July from United States and nine other countries. How could I not wonder how and why. I’d like to make your acquaintance. Please introduce yourself. Even though I blog for myself I hope you found something of interest to you. halloween header

3 comments :

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that perhaps, at some point, you found and followed me...and I returned the kindness. Today, I've been checking the blogs of sweet friends who might be holding on for dear life during the Hurricane Sandy onslaught. Hope that you are safe this day. Cherry Kay

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for responding Cherry Kay. I love following your blog. It's nice to know that I am read.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.