#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Thursday, April 09, 2015

I think spring is in the air

 

Out my kitchen window I can see one tree that is pushing out red buds. I know the others are anxious to follow. It will be regarding to see flowers and leaves after surviving the winter indoors.


I stopped by the duck pond and was surprised to see two Canadian geese had stopped by along with four mallards.

Since I only had my ipad I didn't get a very good shot of them.

I hope they stay.

 

3 comments :

  1. -chuckle- Good for you!

    Here we had some snow, which stayed a bit.

    I like the color photos and the black and white photos. Interesting....

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a beautiful park. oh my!
    and at least everything seems to look very green already. all that SNOW moisture!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't be fooled by the green. I enhanced the photo with one of my apps. It's really very brown. No green in sight yet.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.