#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Wednesday, November 29, 2017

A LITTLE CHRISTMAS PREVIEW

In my house Christmas decorating officially begins the day after Thanksgiving. There are times when I have broken this rule. Last year I was going away for Thanksgiving so I decorated before so I could come back to a house already all done. This year I had the boys help me carry bins and the tree down from the attic and for the last three days I have been putting out the decorations. I always say I will keep it simple and not bring everything out but as my youngest son says “If you have a flat surface you will put a decoration on it.”  I just love to see the whole house done up for the holiday.


IMG_8359
The candle-ier over the table always gets a lot of greenery and I put out my favorite votive holders.
IMG_8341

This year the table has a woodland feel with reindeer, pine cones and berries.
IMG_8342

IMG_8353

IMG_8356

I used my blue, green and red plaid tablecloth and added a new runner from Big Lots with a plaid deer.

Have you started decorating yet? Do you have a new theme each year or do you prefer to put things out in the same way every year?


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.