#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Saturday, November 25, 2017

a new couch



IMG_8219I have been looking for a new couch for the sunroom for a few years. The brown one I bought ten years ago when we first added on didn’t seem to go in there anymore. This summer when my sisters were home we were south of Erie in a town called Waterford to go to a restaurant supply store that had all kinds of kitchen gadgets. We ate outdoors at a great restaurant and then noticed that Russell’s furniture was right nearby. I had bought my entertainment center for the living room there many years ago. I found a couch I liked and brought a few fabric samples home to pick from. That was in July. I just got the couch this week. It took so long because they had trouble getting the fabric for it. I love the light green and think it looks fab in the sunroom.  Just in time for Christmas!IMG_8215

1 comment :

  1. Wow, Peggy, this couch is perfect! We need a new one for our den and you've given me inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.