#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Thursday, November 30, 2017

Christmas trees

Image result for christmas tree quotes image

Who doesn’t love a Christmas tree? No matter its size a tree filled with ornaments lights up a room with love. I stopped putting up a large tree when we added on a room in 2006. A small tree on a table in front of the window seemed just perfect since putting up the large one was getting to be a chore.
Image result for christmas tree quotes image
The very first Christmas tree we had when I first got married was one that my husband cut from the woods. there was a lot of space between the branches and didn’t look like the ones in the lot at all. But I loved that tree. I still think about how I hooked the ornaments on the branches and loved that he did that for me.

“The Christmas tree is a symbol of love, not money. There's a kind of glory to them when they're all lit up that exceeds anything all the money in the world could buy.”
Andy Rooney, Andy Rooney: 60 Years of Wisdom and Wit


IMG_8345

This little French Christmas tree fit perfectly in the silver urn that I found at a consignment shop.

IMG_8343

I do not have annual ornaments from years past on my tree as a lot of people do. How do you decorate your tree? Are there any special ornaments that you fondly attach to its branches each year?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.