#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Tuesday, July 14, 2020

New decor



It’s time for a change in decor. Lavender is the theme on the table by the window in the sunroom. 


Lavender is one of my favorite flowers ever since I went to Provence France and saw the unending fields of lavender blowing in the wind. So naturally I collected several faux bouquets. They are standing in a green metal window box. 


I also changed my tablescape by using a summer shell tablecloth and coral and starfish. The blue bottles are from my husband’s collection. In his glory days he was a bottle digger. 



I am currently filling my days with reading. I just finished I Found You by Lisa Jewell and am reading Jeffrey Deaver’s The Goodbye Man. There is nothing more satisfying than to look at a stack of unread books. 







1 comment :

  1. I have lavender scented soap ~ Does that count for anything? LOL You create lovely spaces, as always, Peggy! I may not be decorating creatively, but I have been baking homemade bread and biscotti. Terry is a happy guy. I've created a monster. He doesn't want to eat store-bought bread anymore. I hope that you and Don continue to stay safe and healthy.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.