#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Friday, October 16, 2020

Fun in Carlisle

Last weekend we went to Carlisle to visit my son and his wife. It’s always a good time at the Karrasch Resort (so named by her family who visited on weekends to go swimming and play games). They make it such fun and we had a great time. We only went briefly out of the house to visit some stores but most of the time we spent right there at the house. 


One place we did visit was Aschombe’s a local nursery and gift store. WE didn’t come home with any plants but I did buy some apple dumplings and pumpkin doughnuts. Linda also came up from Virginia to join in the fun. We played Five Crowns and Pictionary.


These crazy animal face masks were lots of fun! We also watched a movie in Chris’ theater room. It was so much fun being with people. The Corona crisis has kept me at home most of the time so it was fun being with my family. 








1 comment :

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.